Internet law, e-commerce and digitalisation
Companies of any size can use the internet as a sales channel, thus reaching an unlimited target audience. There are a variety of statutory provisions concerning e-commerce that apply to companies. In addition to general regulations according to civil law, there are also many special provisions, e.g. regarding consumers (B2C). We can advise companies on all legal questions concerning e-commerce.
Our main areas of expertise in these fields include:
- Advising on the configuration and creation of websites, registering the domain and setting up social media platforms
- Providing support in the establishment of online shops and online businesses
- Consulting on contract documents for online shops and online shop operators
- Clarifying obligations regarding information and publication
- Checking provisions on social media-based marketing, online marketing, advertising and influencer marketing
- Advising on client queries, complaints and warnings (B2C and B2B).
- Defending against threats of lawsuits, administrative penalties and actions for injunctions
Projects and experience
In recent years, we have...
- provided consultancy services to an international, well-known fashion label with regard to the structuring of their online sales in Austria
- supported a start-up in designing an online platform for health products
- advised a company on the development and sale of a software solution for the finance market
We are happy to provide you with individual service packages for your online business.